Hey reader! Its been a long while
Let me start by dusting the cobwebs on my blog, its been a while on here, one day turned a week, a week turned a month and we are where we are right now.
I am so sorry, i went off without any notice(my bad) i needed to sort out some personal issues. You are perfectly fine i hope???
Today i will like to talk about my favourite inspirational quotes.
These quotes motivate me in my everyday activities and i hope you get inspired by them.
1. Confidence isnt walking into a room with your nose in the air and thinking you are better than everyone else, its walking into a room and not having to compare urself with anyone in the first place.
2. Let no one make you feel bad about urself or make you feel horrible about your own life, no one has it all together, everyone is nursing their own shortcoming, the grass is never as green as it look on the other side, consistently water yours.
3. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful and believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.
4. Do everything with a good heart and never expect anything in return.
5. Wake up and be inspired to achieve greatness.
6. When climbing the stairs of fame, fortune, success and prosperity, it is better to go gradually so you can remember every lesson learnt on your way up, because no one that goes through any process slow and steady ever miss out in their way journey, the fast lane to these keys always end in pain and misfortune, only divine speed can gurantee overtaking and recovery.
7. You gotta do this for you, this isnt about anybody… Live for you.
8. Anything you dont have control over will mess you up.
9. If you are not doing what you love you are wasting your time.
10. Be sure to put your feet in the right place then stand firm.
That’s all on today’s blog post, which is your favourite quote?
Dont forget to like, share and subscribe to get notified when i drop some juicy posts.
Happy Eid Kabir Mubarak.
From the diadem.